We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March

Palm Harbor , FL
Level Contributor
589 posts
Save Topic
March

Hi We want to spend a week in March between animal kingdom and MgM and kennedy space center...can anyone suggest an itinerary and plaaces to stay with 2 girls ages 10 and 13. Thanks D

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Florida
Level Contributor
173 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March

It really depends on your budget. I see you are from Florida,(I live north of you, New Port Richey), you should be able to get good Florida resident rates. My family and I are going over at the end of March, we got great rooms at the Contemporary for 200$ a night. We opted for seasonal passes, (when we went last December), because for the time period we were going, with the park hopper passes, it was only 50$ more per person. We needed passes for three days, with park hopper option. Now we can go back any time, (hence...our going back in March)! If you go to the Disney Store at Countryside Mall you can buy passes there. Also....check out www.mousesavers.com , it's a great trust worthy website for lots of Disney info.