We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club level at Disney Delux Resorts.....

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Club level at Disney Delux Resorts.....

We are looking to stay at the Grand Floridian. Do all the resorts on the monorail offer the same things on their club level? Are the rooms different? Are the extra perks worth the price. Thanks in advance for all your help.

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club level at Disney Delux Resorts.....

All the deluxes Resorts offer many of the same Perks for Club Level Guests. I have not been able to justify the price for the GF and much prefer the Wilderness Lodge Club Level, very nice, and alot less $. If you have time to take advantage of the Club Level, it is worth it, IMHO

here is about of info about the GF

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2427062

Wilderness Lodge

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2319081

Polynesian is Lovely as well

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2515660

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club level at Disney Delux Resorts.....

Partypa, you changed your picture! Is that a collie mix of some kind? Beautiful dog!

Anyway, as partypa said the Deluxe Club Level perks are basically the same for all resort.

I've only stayed at Club Level at AKL, but my wife and I both enjoy it very much. The Advance Itinerary Planning is great, and we enjoy hitting up the Lounge before we go to the parks for a quick bite, without having to go to a restaurant. The evening snacks are good too, when we're around.

The rooms themselves aren't really any different. Most of the time, they're a premium view (ie at AKL all Club Level rooms are Savannah View) but this isn't always the case. In terms of size, etc, there isn't much difference from a normal room of the same type (ie Theme Park View normal room is the same as Theme Park View Club Level room).

The main perk (to me) of the Club Level at GF is the ability to stay in the main building. The *only* way to stay in the main building at GF is to stay Club Level, although you can stay in an outbuilding while staying Club Level as well.

Hope this helps!

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club level at Disney Delux Resorts.....

Hey Zife, that's our adorable Shetland Sheep Dog ( rescued from an awful breeder that thought he wasn't "Show Worthy'. Useless git ) You missed one of my Cats earlier today. More to come

gadiamon, sorry to hijack :0

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club level at Disney Delux Resorts.....

Thanks for the input. The GF actually has some decent deals. It's still expensive, but the difference between club level and regular is far less then other times we've seen. We are definately considering it.

5. Re: Club level at Disney Delux Resorts.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 28, 2012