We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price at CiCi's for buffet?

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
29 reviews
Price at CiCi's for buffet?

Can anyone who has recently been to CiCi's tell me what the prices are for the pizza buffet? There are 2 adults and 1 child who is 10. Just trying to figure out my budget for the upcoming trip in January. Thanks.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

Hi - I think it is around $5 - $6 per head - the one next to Walmart is $1 cheaper than the one on I Drive - we paid $22 I think for family of 4 inc tax last summer

Lou73

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,314 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

Think it is 5.99 for adults, not sure abt kids but will be less. Sweet Tomatos is more expensive, but really great quality for another night.

nottingham, england
Level Contributor
936 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

When we were there in October, it was $5.99 each..but there were lots of coupons around which gave you a 'buy one get one free' buffet, if you also bought a certain size of drink.

I have to say though, we didnt actually try it...the one on the H192 looked deserted and desolate..so we drove away!!

For not a great deal more money...but for a much more decent meal, try Crackerbarrell. It usually cost us around $30 including drinks, for 3 of us.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

The buffet is 5.99 but you can find coupons in the coupon books in the lobby of most hotels and restaurants which will give you a free adult buffet if you buy another adult buffet and two drinks.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,529 posts
99 reviews
5. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

As you can see from the prices mentioned, the CiCi's buffet is insanely cheap. My step-daughter had a birthday get-together here and for 6 teenagers and 4 adults, I got out of the whole thing for something like $56. The $5.99 sounds about right, although I thought it was an extra 75 cents for a soda (all you can drink).

As you can imagine the food isn't the best in the world. But, they have a decent variety, including salad options. It's mostly low-end comfort food and fine for one or two visits anyway.

Va
Level Contributor
12,334 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

$5.99 for adults + drink if you want something other than water. $3.99 for kids 3-9 which includes drink. As others stated coupons can be easily had.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
29 reviews
7. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

A cheap meal even without the coupon but I'll watch for them - thanks everyone! I love the dessert pizza and brownie at CiCi's!

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,122 posts
66 reviews
8. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

and the Macaroni & Cheese Pizza was lush!

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
20,604 posts
48 reviews
9. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

Wouldn't have the nerve to give a coupon in at that price, in fact have never used coupon in my life!!!

10. Re: Price at CiCi's for buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 13, 2011