We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cirque confirmation

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cirque confirmation

I have just had an email saying the date and time we requested when booking the tickets is fine, and are on their way. We have been given seats 1-6 in row dd in section 202, does anyone know if they are good seats?

Thanks

p.s - the show starts at 6pm, any idea what time it finishes? trying to decide whether to eat before or after the show.

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cirque confirmation

here is a link to the theater seating chart:

wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/…cirque-seatingmap.htm

I believe the show is roughly 1.5 - 2 hours long.

Here is some other information that I found on the show:

You must enter the theatre at least 10 minutes prior to show time, or risk having your seats resold to someone else. The theatre has stopped its "no refund policy" as of May, 1999. You can not get your money back, but you can exchange your tickets for another date. I recommend arriving 1 hour early as the Cirque du Soleil experience begins before the "official" show time. This will also allow time for the bathroom and picking up refreshments.

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cirque confirmation

The seats in section 204 are the best in the house but not nearest to the stage.

These are in area's 101-5 and part of the show takes place behind these .

The 201-7 are the best places to be in as you can see all the show without constantly craning you neck to see whats going on high up.

The dd row is a good place and you will be seated 4 rows up. But I would have wanted sections 204 and as a second choice 203 or 205. 204 is centere stage with 203-205 at 45 dedrees of centere.

201- 202-206- 207 are at the side of the stage. 201-207 are the worst seats and i wouldn pay that kind of money to see the show from there. depends which end of 202 you are

You can only get seates in 203- 204-205 from Off Official Disneys web site or from the Theater booking office itsesf.

Disney does not allow other ticket outlets to sell these seats.

In other words Disney keeps the best seats of the house for its own clinents.

Carnt remember how they are numbered but if you are right up against 201 these will not be great seats.

I would try to change them if you can.

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cirque confirmation

Bit surprised no one has had any further comments particulally CBR600

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cirque confirmation

It's hard to have further comments when the OP has already booked the show. I believe looking at the seating chart that their seats will be to the side of the stage. OK seats, but not great ones. If they had asked for advice prior to booking, I know there are a lot of people on the forum who would have made suggestions on where to sit. But at this point, they're pretty much set. Cirque doesn't do refunds, and I've never heard of anyone upgrading to a better seat (of course, there's always a first time!). It's a great show and hopefully everything will work out for the best.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cirque confirmation

XR759 - sorry, I meant to say thanks for your advice. I have emailed about our tickets and asked if we could possibly change/upgrade our seats to the ones you suggested, we have booked quite far in advance so am really hoping its not going to be an issue. I am awaiting a resopnse and will let you know the outcome.

Thanks once again, please forgive me if I seemed rude in not replying to your post before now!

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cirque confirmation

Also don't get the seats up front, the first 4 rows are below stage level.

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cirque confirmation

I just thought I would post that info for the benifit of anyone thinking about going to this show.

So many look for discounted tickets from ticket agencys other than Disney. But dont realise they stand no chance of getting any of the best seats.

Its a great show but you dont want to watch it from a crap seat which has still cost a lot of money. The few dollors you save going to ticket agencys is simply not worth it.

We always sit in the back 4-5 rows of section 204 . I think this is a gerat place as you can see every thing thats going on without thinking you are watching a tennis match.

Surprisingly theses seats are not the most expensive.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cirque confirmation

I agree, those are good seats. The first time I went, I was about five rows from the front, right in the center. It was waaaaaay too close! You are much better off being back and up a bit so you don't miss anything. There's so much all going on at once that it's hard to take it all in.