We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

proper bacon lol

swinton
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Topic
proper bacon lol

can anybody tell us where we can get some bacon like we have at home

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,869 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: proper bacon lol

Haven't seen the full thing (with loin and tail ) but you can get Canadian bacon which is like the large round loin bit.

Va
Level Contributor
12,009 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: proper bacon lol

One trip to Waffle House and you will forget about your bacon at home. Nothing goes better with eggs than a T-bone steak.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,869 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: proper bacon lol

Sunngod, I have the devil of a time finding american bacon here. When I get it i have to have it shipped to me ;-)

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: proper bacon lol

There is a place up on International Drive, (just past the sling shot on the right, near Gator Golf), it's a small cafe run by an asian family and they do a breakfast with english bacon & sausage and heinz baked beans! They have a sandwich board outside advertising it! It was there 2 years ago though so can't guarantee it's still there. I love american breakfasts but as you know, a full 2 weeks of them get a bit repetetive, so a full english, just breaks the consistency a bit, lol!

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,269 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: proper bacon lol

Cracker Barrel has the best bacon!

glasgow
Level Contributor
530 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: proper bacon lol

Yeah the wee cafe on i drive is still there saw it last when we were there didn't go in for anything to eat but defo still have the board outside advertising brittish bacon and Heinz beans!

:)

UK
Level Contributor
198 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: proper bacon lol

Amanx, i thought Oscar meyer was American bacon which is available in Tesco/Sainsburys

UK
Level Contributor
198 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: proper bacon lol

Swinton,forget about the bacon its Pataks paste thatyou cant get easily.

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: proper bacon lol

"Loin and tail'???????????? Bacon has a tail????

yorkshire
Level Contributor
313 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: proper bacon lol

I've always wondered over the years, what happens to the other part of the bacon that we have at home?