We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Tolls

Alexandria, Alabama
3 posts
Save Topic
Orlando Tolls

I'm going to the Convention Center next summer, and need to know how much change to bring for the tolls. I'm only driving 1.5 miles on FL-528 Toll to SR-528 Toll, getting off on the Int'l Dr exit 1...

Kissimmee Florida
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando Tolls

Kelley,

All the toll plazas you will hit are in-line and have attendants that make change.

CTR

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,752 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando Tolls

If you are only going to be on SR 528 for 1.5 miles and exiting at exit #1 there will not be any tolls. However if you are traveling a further distance on SR 528 the previous poster is absolutely correct there will be toll attendants that make change.

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
311 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando Tolls

Where are the toll booths located on a trip from MCO to the I4?

Apparently (according to the trip calculator) that will cost $1.75

Colorado
Level Contributor
4,326 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando Tolls

Toll Booth is located west of S Orange Blossom Trail and before John Young Parkway, as I remember, from last summer!

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
311 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando Tolls

Thank you cruzncouple!

I'll be using toll roads for the first time (believe it or not!) in December.

I usually either avoided them or didn't need to use.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,724 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando Tolls

simplyjewelry, the original poster is traveling east on 528 from I-4 and won't have any tolls because they don't start until after the OBT exit.

traveling from the airport west towards I-Drive, I-4, and the attractions you will have two tolls totaling $1.75. don't worry, you won't miss them. one is right after you get on 528 from the north exit from the airport. the other before orange blossom trail. that one you will need to stay right almost like exiting to be sure you don't go through the high speed toll pass lanes by mistake. just follow the giant (GIANT) signs for change/receipt.

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
311 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando Tolls

Hello 1031Orlando.

I did realise the OP was going in the opposite direction but as I've not used the toll roads before I didn't know where any of the toll booths were located.

Thanks for the info!

8. Re: Orlando Tolls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 28, 2011