We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

MN
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

What do you recommend and why? Both seem to have their pros to me.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
155 Reviews
from $118.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: Icon Orlando...
21 Reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,749 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

Boardwalk. Larger, brighter rooms, walking to Epcot and Hollywood, many dining and night club venues.

pa
Level Contributor
55,115 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

Are kids invloved ?

MN
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

No, kids are not involved. A family girls trip.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

I would go with AK Kidani Village, the rooms are fabulous. The 1 beds have 2 bathrooms which none of the other Disney villas have, if there are more that 2 of you this is invaluble. The balconies are huge as well and sitting on you balcony sipping at your wine whilst watching a giraffe strolling by priceless!!

However if your main focus is EPCOT & DHS then go for the Boardwalk. We have stayed at both and much prefer AK Villas. Be warned though, both hotels have rooms "miles" away from the reception and bus stops. If you want to throw in another resort to the mix SSR is fab, very convenient for DTD's bars and restaurants.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

Sorry I have just read your title and seen that you are opting for a studio so obviously my wittering on about the 2 bathrooms in the 1 bed isn't relevant! DOH!! But I would still go with AK for the animals!!

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,749 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

Just in case anyone looking for a one bedroom villa is reading this, Bay Lake Tower also has 2 bathrooms, in a one bedroom unit.

7. Re: Animal Kingdom Villas vs. Boardwalk Villas (studios)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, March 26, 2011