We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I may get a vacation afterall!!!!

Xenia, Ohio
Level Contributor
422 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
I may get a vacation afterall!!!!

I didn't think it was possible this year, but it may be happeneing afterall! I so want to come back to Orlando again. Had the Disney experience, think we will try Universal this year. We stayed at Travelodge last year, want something on International Dr. or somewhere else close to the action. I like being able to walk and last years hotel was too far off the main road. Still looking to spend about $50 a night. Any ideas? I know to do searches and get reviews, but I want some personal opinions! TIA!

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
plymouth uk
Level Contributor
87 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I may get a vacation afterall!!!!

hi

we stayed at the rodeay inn international for our last two holidays had a great time nice clean budget hotel friendly staff central position right oposite wet and wild highly reccomend it

dont get mixed up with rodeway carrier though we were booked there in error what a dump moved out asap have a great time though wherever you decide

stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I may get a vacation afterall!!!!

we have stayed at quality inn plaza couple of times, down the quiet area of i drive but within walking distance of attractons around, helicopter rides are available just next door, wonderworks across the road and shopping mall, i ride trolley stops just out the front for both directions. hotel is basic but clean and friendly. good luck enjoy planning your trip

Xenia, Ohio
Level Contributor
422 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I may get a vacation afterall!!!!

Thanks! I will take both of those into consideration.