We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wilderness lodge villas

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
wilderness lodge villas

My husband and two kids are heading to disney at the end of January. We have a courtyard room booked at the Wilderness Lodge. When I get there I was thinking of upgrading to a one bedroom villa if there is availability. Has anyone stayed in the villas and are they nice for a family of four.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wilderness lodge villas

It's nice to have the full kitchen facilities and the larger bathroom, but please be aware that the one bedroom villa has one king bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. So the two kids will be on the sofa bed. That matters a lot to some people and less to others. Also, if it's cold outside (and January is one of our coldest months, you have to go outside to go from the villa building to Wilderness Lodge where all the amenities, such as shops and restaurants are. If you are in the main lodge, you don't have to go outside until you are ready to go to the parks. I've stayed in both and I think both choices have their good and not so good points. So you just need to decide what is most important to you.