We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

long question for healin1

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
long question for healin1

hi, we are going in june. my family is staying at the orange lake country club we are going to rent a car i hear the place is huge. we are also bringing my parents and we booked them at the carribian beach, they will not need a car with the transportation the hotel has. now here comes the cheep question..... if we register our rental car at the carribian at the time of check in, can my family drive there in the morning and use the shuttle services from c/b or do they have wristbands or something like that. this trip is costing us an arm and a leg we were just trying to save a few dollars.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: long question for healin1

Hello lexington,

I can certainly understand trying to save a few bucks as Disney vacations can be very expensive! We're leaving tomorrow once again for another Orlando visit!

To answer your question, no Disney does not give you wristbands to utlize the transportation. Great idea registering your rental car at the Caribbean Beach! Technically Disney requires you to be registered at a Disney resort, however your parents are and you could be staying with them, so not to worry you may travel along with them.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: long question for healin1

thanks, we owed my parents a trip and they love to see their grandkids faces at DW, but of course we went over budget like everyone else. but thanks for the info

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: long question for healin1

i forgot to say have a great trip.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: long question for healin1

Thanks lexington! Happy Holidays to you and yours.

England
Level Contributor
640 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: long question for healin1

Quiet a clever idea.

Vinny