We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back

Minnesota
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Just got back

Just wanted to thank this forum for helping me plan a perfect vacation to WDW. My 2 daughters had a blast and I appreciate all of your help make this trip a success.

Just some thoughts.

Carribean Beach-overall we were very happy with them. The buses were running smoothly and the complex is big, but an enjoyable place to stay. Personally, I would not stay off site.

Fastpass-use them up. This will make your trip more fun. We never waited for a ride the whole time.

Babyswap-This made my 4 year olds trip. She got to go with my wife on a ride and then with me while we took turns watching our 2 year old.

Disney Dining- I am so glad we did this. We didn't have to worry about how much ice cream was or anything like that. You really can get great value on this, especially with the kids!

Character meals- We did a ton of them. I think my favorite was Chef Mickey. Cinderella's royal Table was incredible. The princesses went that extra step with my kids. Donald's Breakfast was really good and so was the Princess Gala Feast. The only one that I thought was a waste of time was the one at Epcot in Norway (Okershus) The food was poor and I was not impressed with the theme.

Thanks again, I am sure I will have many more questions when we plan our next trip to WDW in a few years

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back

Hello MNMike!

Thank you for your review and I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful vacation! I'm glad you enjoyed the Caribbean Beach and your character meals. They really do make a Disney vacation complete!