We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice resort to stay at close to disney

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
nice resort to stay at close to disney

looking for a nice and desent place that is nice for kids ages 6-13 years old with a 2 br and 2bath place with aleast 3 pools for all it's guest not just 2 pools for all it's guest

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

Don't know about the three pools criteria, but here's a quick list of places that might have two bedrooms or larger close to Disney. I'm listing them in order from closest to farthest from Disney property. Check user reviews for judgements about them: Disney's Villas at Wilderness Lodge; Disney's Boardwalk Villas; Disney's Beach Club Villas, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa; Blue Tree Resort/Westgate Blue Tree Resort; Cypress Pointe Resort/Cypress Pointe Grandvillas; Westgate Towers; Westgate Vacation Villas/Westgate Town Center, Sheraton Vistana Resort, Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista; Marriott Residence Inn on Palm Parkway, Hilton Grand Vacations Club at International Drive, Sheraton Vistana Resort, Embassy Resort at Grand Beach, Marriott's Sabal Palms/Royal Palms/Imperial Palms.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

. . . and The Villas at Grand Cypress.

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

Marriott Grande Vista

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

How about the Sheraton's Vistana Villages? I believe that this place would satisfy all of you requirements that you mention in your post. The hotel has 6 pools and has some large, 2 bedroom/2 bath guest rooms that would suit your needs. Also, the hotel is only a mile from Disney World.

I would also suggest the Villas of the Grand Cypress, although it only has 2 pools. It gets almost all good reviews (except for one) and I think that I might be a better choice for you than the Vistana Villages if you don't mind that there are only two pools as opposed to three or more. As a matter of fact, there is a really neat pool at the Hyatt, which I believe is adjacent to the Villas. Please note that this hotel is also only a mile from Disney World.

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

Or Sheraton Vistana Resort, just a few minutes along the 535 edge of LBV.

ohio
Level Contributor
227 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

we will be arriving at the contemporary saturday w/ a 10 and 3 yo. will post report

UK
Level Contributor
310 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

Windsor Hills Resort is close to Disney. It only one pool which is a lagoon-style pool with a water slide and dancing fountains. For your private use, have you considered renting a pool home?

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: nice resort to stay at close to disney

we don't want to rent pool home cause the husband and the kids like to talk to people