We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying with delta - do you think it is good?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
flying with delta - do you think it is good?

We are flying in May.

Delta has a flights from Seattle to Orlando (we changed planes in Atlanta or other city) for $299 per person. Do you think it is a good price? Should I book it? I have seen $250 two weeks ago but the prices went up. My husband tells me to book. I want to wait to see if I can get the $250. We are buying 4 tickets so it woud be $200 savings.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
Icon Orlando, Madame Tussauds, and...
21 Reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
155 Reviews
from $118.99*
Orlando
Level Contributor
11,602 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flying with delta - do you think it is good?

They are as good as any other US airline. They get you from point A to point B, which is about as good as you can say about any airline these days. Atlanta is a huge airport. Allow yourself plenty of time between flights in case you connection is in another terminal.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,736 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flying with delta - do you think it is good?

Try searching some discount ticket websites like expedia.com or travel.yahoo.com to see if you can find a better deal before booking. I always spend at least a day looking at a bunch of websites to make sure no one is offering a better deal.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flying with delta - do you think it is good?

I bumped a TravelZoo post for you.....check it out...not sure if Seattle is available.....

M

Hutchinson...
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: flying with delta - do you think it is good?

My opinion is wait and continue to check weekly if not daily.

You have time yet.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flying with delta - do you think it is good?

Also, check www.farecast.net they predict if the fares will rise or drop

6. Re: flying with delta - do you think it is good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 04, 2010