We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lynx bus to West Irlo Bronson Highway

London
Level Contributor
703 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lynx bus to West Irlo Bronson Highway

Hi Scan or anyone else thats familiar with the public transport system.

I am trying to price up a holiday at the moment.

The cheapest hotels are all on West Irlo Bronson Highway between 4000 block and 8000 block.

Can you please tell me if the Lynx serves that part of town or not.

I don't mind a bit of a walk but it has to be safe and not too far as i have a poorly leg.

Thank you in advance for any help received

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lynx bus to West Irlo Bronson Highway

Hi hyacinth, cant help with the busses sorry, just wanted to say hi :-) Havnt seen you on here for a while, hope you had a good xmas and new year. When are you thinking of going this time?

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,039 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lynx bus to West Irlo Bronson Highway

Yes. LYNX buses 55 and 56 run along W.Irlo Bronson (aka US192) starting at Osceola Square and going west. 55 runs right along 192 to Four Corners; 56 runs to Old Town, Celebration and then heads into Disney. So long as you are walkable to US192 you're all set.

Read this for more detail: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c125141/Orland…

London
Level Contributor
703 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lynx bus to West Irlo Bronson Highway

Thank you for the advice scan60, i didn't realise that WIB Highway was the 192.

Hi cfalc27, no i haven't been here much. I think i overdid it in florida with my busy schedule, I haven't been well since before returning to England!!!

I'm possibly planning on visiting in June, probably chill out more than last time, do Seaworld, Busch, Aquatica, Universal, IOA and Orlando Alehouse.

Will avoid Hellgate or as you lot quaintly refer to it "Disney World"!! Don't want to go back there anytime soon!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lynx bus to West Irlo Bronson Highway

Oh no, sorry to hear you have been poorly, you did have a very busy schedule on your last trip i remember. Hopefully you are feeling better now as you are planning another trip! We are going 24th April to 5th May this year, found a good deal as always lol! Im a little gutted as everyone is going in October this year and its very unlikely that we will be able to afford to go again then so will miss meeting everyone again :-(

5. Re: Lynx bus to West Irlo Bronson Highway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 11, 2010