We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

atlanta
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

Hi, I need your help in planning our first family trip to Orlando.

We have two kids (3 and 5 years old), so a rich breakfast is a priority for us. In addition, we want to optimize our budget.

We have two choices in mind:

1. Residence Inn located in Altamonte Springs/ Maitland. This includes a good breakfast, but it is about $60 more for our entire stay and is farther from the main attractions.

2. Sheraton Studio City. It has good reviews and it is close to everything, but we will need to go out for food. Folks in the forum seem to like Sizzler's breakfast buffet, but I cannot find how much it is.

What would be your choice?

Thank you so much in advance!

Kissimmee, FL
Level Contributor
241 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

I'm not sure of the regular price, but if you grab the Orlando coupon books you can get it for $3.99.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

Sizzler's is also a stomach ache waiting to happen, so is ponderoda (but that's just my opinion)

try Golden Corral

Altamonte is FAR! if your only goal is for theme parks, don't stay there.

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

If your staying at the Sheraton which is on I-Drive walk a little further down and go to Ponderosa's that Sizzlers next to Wet-N-Wild is gross.

atlanta
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

OK, thank you for the answers!

Va
Level Contributor
11,049 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

Don't forget that 3.99 buffet does not include drinks or tip. For reasons that I do not understand the English seem to love breakfast buffets. Sizzler buffet is nothing special, but it will fill you up. You get what you pay for. On a budget you will come out cheaper by getting breakfast at McDonalds, burger king, etc.

You could also look into staying at a staybridge, Hawthorn, or extended stay. Some of the suite/extend stay places offer breakfast and you get the kitchenette so you can make your own breakfast. You also get a separate bedroom which comes in handy with small kids over a regular hotel room. Another consideration could be places that include breakfast like Fairfield or Hampton inn. Free hotel breakfast is pretty much in line with what you will find at the buffet places.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

Went to Sizzler on I- drive ( Near Pointe Orlando)

Hated it! Sticky& Dirty tables.

Could'nt wait to leave.

We liked Denny's but some people were not so keen.

Also as you are from the U.S you are used to Denny's!

What about expanding your options?......Maybe Embassy Suites or Homewood suites where Breakfast is included.

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

i've had the ponderosa breakfast buffet .. and i have to say it was quite good, this was back in 2006 though

i've also had lunch at sizzler's on i-drive a few times ... service and food was great

not sure if the food at both restaurants has become worse

i'll be staying for the first time at sheraton studio city this july ... i will probably be eating out most of the time too

any other great restaurant recommendations?

8. Re: How much is the Sizzler's breakfast buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 24, 2009