We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
305 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
$319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

hi everyone just booked cariberoyale for 10 nights mid oct for $ 319 good deal or a rip off - 2 bed suite 1000ft2

south wales uk
Level Contributor
184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

Hi is this a confirmed booking or something you can change your mind about?

south wales uk
Level Contributor
184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

and sorry is that per night or for the whole stay?

south wales uk
Level Contributor
184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

If not confirmed the Marriott Grande Vista has 2 bed 2 bath for $249 per night and it's really special - just take a look at the reviews. I've stayed here and it is wonderful honestly!!

Xax
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

I found a 2-bedroom suite at the Caribe Royale for $239/night. That's quite a difference. Check out MouseSavers.com and, under "Walt Disney World," check out Caribe Royale under prefered hotels.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

According to Orbitz.com or Travelocity.com, etc.....you are paying the average rate per night (2 BR suite). Not a great deal...nor a rip off.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
748 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

I dont know about I love Shopping , but i think you like spending money. Or should that be wasting money.

WOW! $319 a night + tax just for somewhere to sleep and store you luggage. You obviously dont have to work very hard to get cash, and it has little or no value to you when you get it. Obviously not a restaurnt waiteress on minimum pay rates.

I would be looking for 4 nights for that amount.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

Note the Mousesavers.com rate mentioned is not available in October. The rate for October is $289 and "is subject to availability". You can try....but most likely the mousesaver rate at $289 is long sold-out.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

Now then....now that you know you are paying close to the rate you're supposed to pay for the 2BR suite.....perhaps you may want to re-phrase your question to "Is the Caribe Royal WORTH $319 per night".

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
305 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

thanks for your prompt replies except for the trailer park trash from the UK, my booking can be changed up to 24 hours before arrival , will look at mousesavers now , any got any other suite hotel idea's 2 bed & kitchen disney area P.S. T.P.T from the uk we will be flying up the front, baby and all !!!!

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: $319 a night caribe royal 2 bed suite good deal or ripped...

We were very happy when we stayed at Sheraton's Vistana Villages on International Drive this past June. Its rated #18 via TA members (Caribe Royal is #95.) They have 2BR villas probably near or perhaps under your $319 price range.

Check out the reviews in the hotel section.

Good luck.