We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car HIre - Alamo Direct Road.

glasgow
Level Contributor
73 posts
Car HIre - Alamo Direct Road.

Hi,

Planning on renting car from the Disney Car Care Centre during our upcoming vacation, I beleive that it is Alamo who operate from this location. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?

Also I have come across a web site for "Alamo Direct Road" which alows you to input most of your details at home prior to travelling, thus (allegedly) cutting the amount of time required to be spent in the car rental office.

Has anyone used this system previously (Does it work?) & if booking your car hire with one of the UK rental agents (eg Carhire 300 or Yescarhie - possible choices at present, as they appear to be the cheapest), Can you utalise this process prior to departing?

Thanks in advance.

glasgow
Level Contributor
73 posts
1. Re: Car HIre - Alamo Direct Road.

Bump.

Sorry.

Marv

dublin
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: Car HIre - Alamo Direct Road.

Hi

My OH googled direct road,and it looks like the check in machines at dublin airport for air lingus,where you input your info and your boarding pass comes out,says you put all your info in ,then go choose your car,and you dont need to go to office.

glasgow
Level Contributor
73 posts
3. Re: Car HIre - Alamo Direct Road.

That what i think it is, however wondered if anyone has came across it before or even used it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
763 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Car HIre - Alamo Direct Road.

Alamo does operate from the Disney Car Care Centre. I hired a car there before and it was very convenient. A shuttle bus picked me up from the hotel to go get the car.

I'm didn't use Alamo Direct Road, but it sounds very useful. When I was there, we had to wait in line about 40-60 mins to be served at the counter. I will definately look into it for my next trip.

5. Re: Car HIre - Alamo Direct Road.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, November 16, 2009