We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

Disney now has an online virtual Magic Kingdom game. It is aimed at ages 8-14 but any age can play. It is moderated so it is only available at certain times 10:00am -1:00am Eastern Standard Time. It allows you to experience the theme park from home but the characters are controlled by players from all over the world. VMK has a "VMK dictionary" that is used so addresses, cities, states, racial slurs, cursing etc are filtered out thus making it a safe site for children. No fees are charged to play. S-M

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

I think this would be safer than that ride in Disneyland today.

Fayetteville, AR
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

That is a low-blow. All rides, at all theme parks carry risks. We all know that when we get on that there is risk involved. Accidents happen even with the most carefully monitored situations. I trust that Disney does everything possible to keep their rides safe and will not hesitate to climb aboard any Disney ride in the future. Including Tower of Terror, Mission Space or Big Thunder Mountain.

Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

Saffys-Mum,

Thanks for the info. I have been interested in giving it a try with my kids. I think they will love it. BTW I booked the Poly tonight :) Thanks for all your advice. Have a good night.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

DisneyLover YEAH for YOU!!!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous time and enjoy the resort. When do you go? S-M

Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

S-M,

We will be there on the 15th for 5 nights. We are doing the MVMCP on the 15th. I am very excited !!! I know my family will love it. Thanks for all your help. :)

Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

December 15th that is. LOL

Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

Once you said the 15th I remembered you were going for the holidays, that is my wedding anniversary and any other year I would be right there at the resort with you, 3rd floor Hawaii building.This year we decided to do something different so I will be on the Disney Wonder December 15th cruising to The Bahamas. :) S-M

Level Contributor
34 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

Saffys-Mum,

You will LOVE the cruise. We went last October for our ten year anniversary. I highly recommend the romance package. We got to book our spa and Palo reservations before we left home. Although I have heard you can now book before you leave home. You will have to fill me in on the changes. It was the perfect vacation for our anniversary. Have a GREAT time and congratulations on another year of marriage ! DisneyLover29

Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: While you wait for your real Disney Adventure

Thanks! :) S-M