We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New SeaWorld Dining Plan

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,121 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
New SeaWorld Dining Plan

From an article in the Orlando Sentinel.

-----------------------------------------------------

Following the lead of rival theme parks, SeaWorld Orlando and other Busch Entertainment Corp. theme parks are introducing dining plans that allow patrons to eat all day for one price.

Introduced with little fanfare this month, Busch's "All-Day Dining Deal" allows SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica visitors to buy wristbands that provide a day of unlimited visits to the parks' cafeteria-style restaurants. Cost: $25.95 (including tax) for adults or $11.95 for children ages 9 or younger.

Busch is touting the plan's flexibility, allowing visitors to chose an entr�e, side dish or dessert and soft drink or bottled Aquafina water each trip through the line. The offer is not good for the baby back ribs entr�e, where that is offered.

The three parks combined have 16 participating restaurants. At SeaWorld they are Voyager, Spice Mill, Hospitality House Deli, Mama's Kitchen Healthy Alternatives, Mango Joe's, Smoky Creek and Seafire Inn. At Aquatica, the wristbands are good at Banana Beach Cookout, Waterstone Grill and Mango Market.

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

That is good to know Kat. Not too sure if I will purchase it though. Nothing is like the Disney Dining Plan.

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

That's a great price becuase you do spend alot of money on food in the parks

newcastle upon tyne...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

any info on menus for these places also have been looking for universal meal deal menus to any help

thanks.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
3,413 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

This is a much better bargain than the Disney plan since it sounds like it's basically unlimited in both food and schedule. Supplement that with the free beer and that's an incredible deal. Sea World's food is so much better than Disney, too.

Orlando
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

The buffet at Aquatica for the unlimited meal deal thing was very weak. It was basically 15 dollars for unlimited macaroni and cheese and chicken.

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

I didn't purchase the dining plan but I did purchase the Shamu Rocks dinner buffet. I did Dine with Shamu before. Just wanted to try something different.

Now I am going to Busch Gardens as well and I wanted to know if anyone has done the Serengeti Dining Safari. It looks interesting.

milwaukee
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

Hi

How was the shamu rocks dinner plan? is it worth for us with two children ages 12 and 9?

Thanks

Panama
Level Contributor
1,503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

Too bad Underwater Shark´s Grill is not part of the dining plan. I would have then gotten Sea World´s Dining Plan for my December trip. =S

Marquibiri

ireland
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

we looked at this while we were there last week and its actually $29.99 plus tax. The menus are very limited in Seaworld and unless you are going to eat 2 meals in the park it wouldn't really work out any cheaper.

Busch Gardens looked to have a bit more of a varied menu and one place does breakfast as part of it to.

10. Re: New SeaWorld Dining Plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, March 18, 2010