We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Vistana Villages

York, uk
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton Vistana Villages

Hi, made resevations for Sheraton Vistana Villages 4-11th September, anyone know of getting best rooms away from construction works and any noise, have requested them but will this work, anyone know any tricks?

Reason I'm most concerned we (me, mrs 2 lads 13, 17) stayed at Westgate Lakes last year (April-May) and for 1st week was surrounded by the noisiest families ever, got move after a week but it did slightly tarnish a great vacation.

Any tips on handling the timeshare issue would also be helpful, although i may even be interested (mad or what!)

We have also struggled to find good restaurants on Int Drive, in the past (4th visit coming up) and wondered if anyone could help with this, fresh veg and nice salads would be nice, and hopefully not too far from resort (but we are hiring a car, 2nd week in Clearwater) TIA Tel

Dunstable
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages

My family and I are staying at the vistana villges7-27th august. Over the past few months we have posted many questions about this location and the contruction works. You will be pleased to hear that there hasn't been one bad word said against it (apart from the timeshare agents).The construction is almost up and quite near completion according to other ta posties,also noise from the work has never caused problems for anyone.

Hope this is of some help.

PS: bound to get someone with a horror story now.

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages

Check out my recent review of Sheraton Vistana Villages (under name BLUEPOINTNY). It covers most of your concerns. Can't help you with noisey neighbors topic, though. Resturaunts are hit and miss....but you can click on "Orlando restaurants" to get the reviews in order of popularity from TA members.

The lower the building number....the closer to the main building.....pool, deli, lobby, game room, BAR......etc.

Wherever you end up.....you will not be dissappointed. We loved the place!!

Have fun!!

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages

Oh yes....my review is under the title "TOP NOTCH".

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton Vistana Villages

The resort does have an express check-in service that you can register for if you phone them direct (toll free - free from UK also, their number can be found on the Sheraton.com website). This will ensure a speedy check in on arrival and gives you the chance to bag the best villas that are available.

As for places to eat, I personally think that the restaurants in Lake Buena Vista are much better than those on I Drive. LBV is only just round the corner from your resort about a 5 minute drive, I would recommend, The Olive Garden, Perkins (better than the one on I Drive, do some lovely fresh salads) and The Red Lobster. Have a good trip!