We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn 192

Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Days Inn 192

Can someone tell me about Days Inn 192 in Kissimmee.

I have reservations for late july early aug. I just need someplace clean for my family. The web pics looked good but they don"t always tell the story. We stayed at Masters Inn off of I-Drive two years ago and will never do that again. That place was terrible. I'm Not real picky but I expect to get at least what I pay for. Any help is appreciated. I have already searched the forum topics and came up empty. Thanks for your help

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Days Inn 192

I had bad experiences with Days Inn but the one next to Old Town is OK. Obviously you get what you pay for but my brother stayed there in the last few years and he said that it was good value for money.

It is definitely in the centre of things quite near Disney and across the road from a water park.

From what I can gather they have full facilities and come well eqipped for a family.

Best of luck.

Guelph, ON
Level Contributor
320 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Days Inn 192

Quite honestly, I've never read a good review on that place, but if you don't have high expectations, you will probably be alright.

Check out www.disboards.com and search the forum on Orlando Hotels and Attractions. I know there have been plenty of posts there about it...

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Days Inn 192

Bonnie , I admire your candour. The truth is that with a bit of luck and some research djax could find better.

However there are much worse hotels than this also.

the hotels in your price range My current advice would be to research through trip advisor and make your mind up according to the objective views of people who care enough to write reviews.

If your holiday goes well you should not be in the room for that long anyway.

Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Days Inn 192

Thank you both for the help and advice.

Boston, Ma
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Days Inn 192

I've stayed at the Days Inn on 192 next to Old Town and thought it was perfectly fine. I payed $50 for my room and for that price I thought the quality was great. My room was clean and kept in pretty good condition, and the people were very nice to me. For younger children they have a playground, and they also have a picnic area with a grill if you want to BBQ. For the older ones of the group there's a Tiki bar next to the pool. Before my stay there I didn't have many expectations either since I payed a very cheap price for it, but I was impressed.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Days Inn 192

For future reference, you can use the hotels link in the 'Browse' sidebar to the left or the 'Search' box above it to find hotel info using the exact name of the hotel.

There are 25+ reviews of this Days Inn you can get by going to:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34352-d84703-R…

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Days Inn 192

E

I think it was some of those reviews that caused this question to be asked in the first place.

However I think I would believe the reviews of people on tripadvisor before any travel brochure or newspsper review. Both of those have an agenda. Tour company to sell their holiday and newspapers to pay back for the freebies that got them to the resort in the first place.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Days Inn 192

FYI - The reviews I referenced ARE written by TA members.

Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Days Inn 192

Again let me thank all for your input, it has been very helpful.

I have been reading this forum for a couple of months and have had most of my quesions answered befor I even asked.

You people do a great job and are a real asset to this forum.once again thank you

DJ.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Days Inn 192

E

FYI - If you read my post I was AGREEING with you.