We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hurricane

new york
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
hurricane

are these hurricanes gonna affect orlando and central florida? or is it just for southern florida?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hurricane

the hurricane dennis is going to affect the panhandle area of florida. the west coast of florida will get some wind and lots of rain, but no biggy...

Brighton England
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hurricane

Just enjoy your holiday and keep safe, I,m sure you will be O K

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hurricane

There is only one hurricane...at the moment.

To track Hurricane Dennis and get related information, go to the National Hurricane Center's web site:

www.nhc.noaa.com

sarasota, florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hurricane

we are in sarasota, south of tampa. very windy and rainy in spurts as the bands pass through. small branches down, surf way up, but nothing like we were fearing. hang on you guys in the panhandle....good luck.

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
977 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hurricane

All our thoughts and best wishes are with you in Florida. As Brightonboy above says: keep safe, and I trust that Dennis doesn't grow too much into a Menace for you out there.

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
977 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hurricane

All our thoughts and best wishes are with you in Florida. As Brightonboy above says: keep safe, and I trust that Dennis doesn't grow too much into a Menace for you out there.