We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to go to Planet Holywood

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Here
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
How to go to Planet Holywood

Hi there,

I'm going to Orlando in July and I'd like to go to Planet Holywood. As I don't want buy tickets by internet how can I go there? Do I need to have a valid ticket to Disney for I can go to Planet Holywood? I'm going to stay at International Drive. Do you have some advice of transportation?

Thamk you.

Xenia, OH
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

Planet Hollywood is a restaurant. You do not need a ticket.

Here
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

Where is it located? I guessed it was in downtown Disney.

Xenia, OH
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

Yes it is in downtown Disney. It is also very expensive. A kids meal for my son was $7. You can however walk around it and not eat dinner.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

Planet Hollywood is located at Pleasure Island in Downtown Disney. No admission ticket is required, they are open for both lunch and dinner and I wouldn't consider them any more expensive then any other restaurant.If you are staying on Disney property to can take one of their buses to Downtown Disney.

UK
Level Contributor
632 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

The Hard Rock cafe on City Walk at Universal is also very good. Again, you do not need a ticket as it is not within a park. Parking at Universal is free after 6pm.

Cape Coral, FL
Level Contributor
41 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

You dont need a ticket to eat at the resturant, but at the same time be warned its more like a overpriced theme Perkins.

Florida
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

Personally, I'd go in, look around and leave.

The food is mediocre at best and rather pricey.

Essex England
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: How to go to Planet Holywood

We didn't enjoy Planet Hollywood! The food wasn't particularly great - you're paying for the surroundings! For about the same price but a much more enjoyable time (in my opinion of course) I'd recommend the Rainforest Cafe! Great surroundings, good food and it feels like a bit of an event eating there!