We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doubletree HELP!! only 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melbourne
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Doubletree HELP!! only 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family and I are going on vaction to disney Resort for a while...and staying atv Doubletree Suites in the 7 disney property hotel area.........thingy.....

Anyway I was wondering exactly how far is it to the marketplace ...downtown disney. Can you walk there? If so how long will it take? I need to know in...18 days!!!!!!!!!!! O and tell me about the place if you can!

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Specialty Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Specialty Shops
stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doubletree HELP!! only 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you look on the web site of disney or any of the other helpful sites like www.orlandoinfo.com you will be able to get the gist of the area around where you are staying, disney has its own transport sorted for those staying on site however i'm not sure where they go from or to...disney is huge so it would be better if maybe you do a google search for places that have info on it for all your needs hope they help a little all the best enjoy your hols...

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Doubletree HELP!! only 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Doubletree is on Hotel Plaza Blvd that accesses the Marketplace. DT Disney is easily walkable. Should take no more than 15-20 minutes.

Tell you about which place ?

See the hotel web site for info on the Doubltree along sithe reviews here.

For Downtown Disney info, go to: www.disneyworld.com