We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pancakes with ears

Esbjerg, Denmark
Level Contributor
290 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pancakes with ears

Pancake-loving family going to disney. Someone wrote about a restaurant were you can get Pancakes with ears.

Please help, thank you

pa
Level Contributor
55,119 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pancakes with ears

Most every Breakfast on Dsiney Property has the Mickey Head Shaped Waffles. I don't recall seeing or eating Pancakes in the Mickey Head Shape tho

Have a look, if you haven't already, at

allears.net/pl/packages08a.htm

All the menus are listed

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pancakes with ears

Good advice from partypa, but I'd like to add that some of those restaurants are virutally impossible to get into without an advance reservation. I'd take a look and make a selection and book a reservation as far in advance as possible.

Chef Mickey's is often booked months in advance for example.

I've found the best breakfasts at Disney World to be the Kona Cafe (Polynesian), Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge), and for something quick, try Picabu at the Dolphin, where you'll also find Starbucks coffee.

Some of them also have Mickey waffles. :)

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,276 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pancakes with ears

In Pigeon Forge Tennessee the Black Bear Jamboree breakfast show has bear shaped pancakes, they taste just like regular pancakes ;)

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,135 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pancakes with ears

Keep your eyes open around the gift shops there. I don't know if they sell them at Disney, but you can buy a set of MM shaped "pancake rings" that can also be used to make Mickey shaped fried eggs as well in any frying pan or griddle. There are always some for sale on E-Bay and they make a great little gift to bring back- very easy to carry.

…ebay.com/DISNEY-MICKEY-MOUSE-EGG-OR-PANCAKE…

You can buy a MM waffle iron as well, but this is so much more versatile!

Dickson, Tennessee
Level Contributor
889 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pancakes with ears

Crystal Palace inside MK is the only place we have seen MM shaped pancakes recently, and you had to ask for oamlet chef to prepare them. Just ask, they will gladly fix you some.

Colorful Colorado
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Pancakes with ears

We had Mickey shaped pancakes at Boatwrights in the port orleans riverside...

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pancakes with ears

what about donalds safari breakfast or can u get them from a palce in disney where u can just have breakfast.

Clermont, FL
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pancakes with ears

I'm pretty sure I've seen them at Restaurantasaurus which was the predescessor to Donalds Safari, so they probebly have them at Donalds Safari as well.

I've seen them at both full service and buffet style breakfasts in both the parks and resorts.

9. Re: Pancakes with ears

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 21, 2009