We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best discount designer shoppong

Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best discount designer shoppong

Can any one please give me some help. I am looking for cheap designer clothes but not sure were to go I don't want to waste days by going to the wrong malls. Don't want to pay for over priced items ta

UK
Level Contributor
632 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

The best I have found is the new premium outlet at Lake Buena Vista - every shop you could think of!

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

Buena Vista Outlet got even better in August when it was 'back to school' promo. It has been a good deal for Brits recently with the strong pound but last August it made places on that retail outlet look ridiculously cheap without exception. Hope it is the same this year.

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

ginge - What's the address of the Lake Buena Vista outlet shopping mall? I've only ever been to Belz and Premium Outlets on Vineland Road. If there's a new outlet mall i need to do my research before i go in Sept! *lol*

UK
Level Contributor
632 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

The address is: 8200 Vineland Road (up from the Marriot Village Hotels). Kenneth Cole, Maxmara, Armani, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Fendi etc. I say it's new, it's been open about 2 years. We've found it the best by far. (there is also an awesome fudge shop there!. There is also a Disney outlet store that if you hit on at the right time, you can get some amazing bargains.

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

Oh ok, so it is the Premium Outlets that i've been to then! I was gonna say, a shopping mall in Orlando that i haven't been too? It can't be! *lol*

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

Besides trying the outlet malls, for designer clothes you should try Marshall's and TJ Maxx...There are many in Orlando area.

London
Level Contributor
317 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

If you go to Beltz and Premium Outlet during the sales you will be shocked at the prices. Best bargain for me was a Calvin Klein long Winter coat reduced from $599 to $60. DKNY sales and Tommy Hillfiger, Fendi, Armani e.t.c Where can you beat that. We actually saved money in the long run when we calculated the savings from the shopping to our flight and hotel from uk to Orlando.

england
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

is the lake buena vista premium the one opposite dollys stampede

UK
Level Contributor
632 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

Yep! I think that's the best one.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
279 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best discount designer shoppong

Definitely - Orlando Premium Outlets. We found that it had something for everyone at a price that was fantastic.

I thought the Millenia Mall was totally over the top price wise. Belz - a little bit too bitty... if that makes sense.... in that it was all over the place. Florida Mall - not that impressed either. So if I were to recommend one it would have to be the Premium Outlets. Am going to Boston next month and am hoping to get to the Wrentham Outlet - which is owned by the same company ( so I believe). Enjoy and dont forget your plastic !