We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wal-mart tickets

Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wal-mart tickets

Can you buy attraction tickets at wal-mart a friend told me that they are cheaper

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wal-mart tickets

Call Wal-mart in the UK to get the authoritative answer.

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wal-mart tickets

I think Walmart in the UK is known as Asda, i dunno if they'd be able to answer that question though *lol* Why don't you give a Walmart in Orlando a call? Then they'd be able to tell you for sure. Just remember the time difference when you are calling!

USA
Level Contributor
718 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wal-mart tickets

In the Orlando area what you'll usually find at Wal-Mart (and many convenience stores), are timeshare booths. They'll offer you free or discounted tickets to several attractions in exchange for you and family attending a "short presentation" of a timeshare resort.

These "short presentations" usually end up being 3 hours of hard pressure selling. IMHO the money saved in the tickets is not worth my time on vacation.

Windsor UK
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wal-mart tickets

yes you can,inside wal-mart there is a travel agents and they othen have special offers on when we normally go in August but as i have never bought from them i don't know if they are any cheaper.

Xenia, OH
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wal-mart tickets

They are timeshare booths. I did go to one of these and ended up spending 2.5 hours there, but got 3 tickets for $70. I saved $100 spending 2.5 hours on a tour of a very nice hotel. Of course it was very pressured sales. Just don't act impressed, tell them staright up you are not interested and leave at the end of the 90 mins. Also, Disney screwed up and gave me a 2nd day, so it was well worth it to me!