We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

Detroit
Level Contributor
754 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

Does anyone down there know a local ticket broker that I can Citrus Bowl tickets from? Any detailed information would be gladly appreciated. The game is sold out and I'm in need of two tickets.

Thank you!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
Icon Orlando, Madame Tussauds, and...
21 Reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
155 Reviews
from $118.99*
Orlando
Level Contributor
463 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

www.stubhub.com/capital-one-bowl-tickets/

ticketmaster.com/exchange/22003EF798670C40…

Both are showing tickets available as I post this.

Good Luck!

Mount Dora, Florida
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

Are you sure you want to go to the Citrus Bowl to see Michigan play the Mighty Gators? just kidding

There will be people outside the stadium selling tickets, BUT there will be lots of Gator fans there looking for them too.

Detroit
Level Contributor
754 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

Thanks, I'll tru both!! I'm sure I want to go.............. i'm gluten for punishment!!

london
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

sorry but you cant beat the KNIGHTS go KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Mount Dora, Florida
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

Michigan might play well against UF. Is Carr going to coach? The players may try to have him go out a winner. Still, the Gators will be hard to beat in Florid. Tebow is a special player.

UCF really did show up this year, but they owed us that one after not winning a single game two years ago.

Detroit
Level Contributor
754 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

Yes Carr is going to coach them out of there. We don't do well against QB's that can move and are mobile!! If our QB and RB are healthy and can match them with some offense then it may be a better game then what everyone thinks!!

I wish tickets were easier to come by and not so stinking expensive! :( Oh well, I'll make the trek down there with hopes of getting tickets!

7. Re: Citrus Bowl Tickets - Sold Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 14, 2009