We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

Kent
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

is it easier to drive to parks (Disney/Epcot etc) if staybing on I Drive? Are their good parking facilities, is it easy to find etc?

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,626 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

To Chinners:

The storm predictions for this year's Florida storm season just came out in the past couple of days:

(Now, watch the Florida forum go 'bananas'/apes__t after they read the following) The following is not kidding...

12-15 tropical storms are predicted for this year with 7-9 of them becoming hurricanes...

Mother nature seems to be starting early this year as Tropical Storm Arlene has just formed in the Pacific and is expected to move into the Caribbean in the next several days. Hurricane season 'starts' June 1st and runs to November 30th

As I said, for your amusement , watch the Florida forum go 'whacko' with a myriad off inane questions asking for unanswerable predictions for everything storm related...

You'll be amazed at the idiocy of many of the questions...

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

To Endeavour105- You truly must get yourself what we in the real world describe as a life. And by real world we mean people who do not spend every waking moment on this forum. There truly is enough negative things on this planet of ours that we do not require your sarcastic comments. Most of us asking questions on this post do not know the answers to the questions, otherwise we would not see fit to post them. The fact that you refer to some of the questions being "idiotic" only shows the rest of us how rude and sad and lonely you truly are. Good luck in getting that life!!!!!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

To caledonia:

Tell me, when do you expect hurricanes in Canada ?

Is it going to rain next week in Manitoba?

These illustrate my point.

Thank you for your comments - I find them very amusing considering what you think my life is like compared to what it actually is.

Can you say Miraculous?

Have a nice day and get a map.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

1,071 posts!!! Exactly my point...

dekalb il
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

caledonia,

exactly my feelings also. some people really think that they are so much smarter than others that they cannot give a polite answer only rude answers.

not to sound redundant, endeavor get a life

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
732 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

To get back to the subject of parking too, I found out helpful to use my digital camera to take a picture of my parking spot and the car (do you know how many silver Ford Tauruses there are out there?) because after a day of being justled at a amusement park, I tend to forget everything. The parking lots are the size of small towns, so if you don't remember where you park, that will be trouble.

Kent
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

Sonny1966: many thanks for your comments. Is hard when out there for the first time and assumed this site would be full of helpful ideas. Actually been incredibly useful to me - apart from the off sarcastic novice!!

Derbyshire. UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

jmagic, most people on this site are very helpful and I have been given alot of really useful tips which I'm only too glad to pass on. It just annoys me when certain people (I'm sure you know who I mean!) delight in trying to make others look silly for asking perfectly reasonable questions. Good luck with your planning I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time!

Flourtown, PA
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

caledonia: I could not have said it better myself. Maybe Endeavor 105 should get a map to the most distant place on earth and go there.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Travel to Parks - easier to drive?

No Thanks. I'd rather sit by my pool in the Florida sunshine...and 'listen' to the cash registers fill up with tourist dollars so I don't have to pay income tax...

Welcome to Florida, Keep Florida 'green'....

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States