We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

Norfolk,VA
6 posts
Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

I going to Orlando from Oct 30 to Nov 2 to go to Universal during Halloween. I have been there a couple of time and to me there is no better place to be during Halloween! I am also going to catch Orlando Magic opening season game that week, my question is what restaurants/bars ( no up scale ones) are good to go to before and after the game,reasonably close to the stadium?

Renton, Washington
Level Contributor
118 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

You know, I'm ashamed to say that I don't think that I have actually ever been to downtown Orlando, for all the times I have been "in" Orlando per se. I guess I should start saying that I go to Lake Buena Vista every year, rather than say Orlando. Sorry, can't help you on where to go after that game.

Norfolk,VA
6 posts
2. Re: Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

bump!

Norfolk,VA
6 posts
3. Re: Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

bump

Norfolk,VA
6 posts
4. Re: Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

bump!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
44,103 posts
96 reviews
5. Re: Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

I'm in the same situation. I visit Orlando often, but never go to the downtown area where the basketball arean is located.

Maybe EddieK will see this post and make a suggestion.

6. Re: Orlando Trip Oct 30 to Nov 2!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:25 am, September 10, 2009