We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour operator to peabodyhotel international drive

england
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
tour operator to peabodyhotel international drive

hi does anyone know which tour operator does holidays from uk to the peabody hotel international drive orlando. all help appreciated thanks

liverpool
Level Contributor
912 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour operator to peabodyhotel international drive

Hi there

the peabody to the best of my knowledge is mainly business orientated as it is next to the conference centre and as such I doubt if any of the agents deal with them try going direct to them or try hotel.com usually works out cheaper in my experience

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tour operator to peabodyhotel international drive

You could do your own flights and book hotel on its own. It is a priceline hotel - only 4 star in Universal-Sea World area I believe. Have a look at Priceline.com and Betterbidding.com so you can navigate through the Priceline website. It is a bidding site so depends if you are comfortable with that. get the best rates. Howire.com has it on its list as 4.5 * and it is easier to identify (but normally more expensive). Betterbidding.com will help with that too.

BTW Expedia have it listed too. You can put the hotel you are looking for in the hotel name box and search for it.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,473 Reviews
Orlando, FL
nowhere
Level Contributor
872 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tour operator to peabodyhotel international drive

I assume you want the Peabody for a combined business/vacation trip. It is very much a boring, generic, though nice, 'city' style business hotel, as are several near the Convention Center, not a vacation style hotel. For the price, you could do a lot better.