We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wydham orlando resort

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
wydham orlando resort

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone has been to orlando and stayed in the wyndham orlando resort as i am heading over there in 3 weeks time and would love an honest opinion of a previous guest and not from a travel agent?

Thanks for the help,

Emeraldeyes!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wydham orlando resort

Lots of recent reviews here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34515-d85393-R…

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
9,014 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wydham orlando resort

Been there for the odd meeting and for a bite to eat, but not stayed in a room - however, I can tell you that the place exudes quality, and it's just over the road from the entrance of Downtown Disney.

Based on what I saw, I'm pretty sure the reviews will be favourable - have a great time.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
9,014 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wydham orlando resort

Sorry - disregard my post above - I was thinking about the Wyndham Palace on Hotel Plaza Blvd...sorry again.

Scotland
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wydham orlando resort

We stayed there two years ago and it was the best hotel we've stayed at in Orlando, you'll love it. It's spread over a very large area but in a very good location on International Drive, right on the cross road. The hotel resturant looked a wee bit expensive, as was the shop.

Enjoy your holiday

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wydham orlando resort

You should sign up for the By request program as there are a few benefits and its free. Certainly wont hurt. My husband stayed there once for a convention. He didn't have a great deal good or bad to say about it.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
412 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wydham orlando resort

Stayed there 2 years ago,its quite spreadout still, only a 5mins walk to goodens supermarket,the Mercado and all the restaurants.Be careful when you check-in as there are some substandard rooms do what we did after we saw the room go back to check-in and ask for a better room we got one with a balcony overlooking the lagoon,also there was building work going on when we were there but good news we past the wyndham in oct last year and it looked finished.The pools great so is the pool bar there's a spa,gym,small playpark for kids the food is a bit expensive compared to the restaurants on I-drive.Also there is a trolly-bus stop beside the resort making it easy to commute the length of I-drive we had a great time i'd give it 8 out of 10....