We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outlet mall near seaworld

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mj6
manchester england
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
outlet mall near seaworld

is there a outlet mall near seaworld and if there is what is it called

thanks

West Mids UK
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

Hi Mj6

I dont know if theres one directly nr Seaworld but i do know that The Premium Outlets are kinda that way - The I Ride pulls into the Seaworld car park en route - the outlets are not too far from there - Stop 44(ish).

West Mids UK
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

Just taken a look at I Ride route - Seaworld is stop 33 - Premium outlets are stop 43 - probably 15mins away...all for a buck!!

Hope This Helps

mj6
manchester england
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

thanks for that as staying on i drive might take advantage of the trolley bus not bad for a $

sunderland
Level Contributor
360 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

Hi , Yes i agree, i think the premier outlets are the nearest to seaworld.

Just a mindless question ....wouldnt you think that the i.ride trolly would continue onwards from premier outlets to downtown disney and make d.t.d the terminus???

i mean, how many posts are on here asking if they can get from disney to universal? loads!! only to be told that a taxi or shuttle bus is the way to go.

There must be some sort of gentlemans agreement between taxi providers and the trolly bus operator, because it makes sense for the trolly to travel between the three major parks, universal seaworld and down town disney (for disney parks)

This of course would impact badly on mears etc because im sure after the airport transfers, the connection between disney and universal is surely the core of the business.

And the international drive trolly bus would have to be re-named the theme park trolly.. but hey, what the hell.

mj6
manchester england
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

$$$$$$ speak louder than what would be better and easier for us the consumer

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

Merryman........It's all about money, Disney money. Disney is private property and Disney will not allow the I-Ride to come onto their property to DTD to allow the people staying at Diseny to have a easy way to leave their property. It's only been about 3 years that the Lynx has been allowed to come onto Disney property before that they weren't allowed either.

West Mids UK
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

http://www.iridetrolley.com/ - this will cover I Drive for you Mj6

Take a peek!

8. Re: outlet mall near seaworld

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 05, 2009