We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A good Japanese Restaurant

Scotland UK
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
A good Japanese Restaurant

We are sushi loving Scots, and it's been along time since we were in Orlando. We used to go to a great place on International Drive, Ragnestu(?)

Does anyone know if it's still there, or can you advise on any other good place ?

We're staying in Kissimee, but are more than willing to drive to outwith the area to try somewhere good.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A good Japanese Restaurant

Amura Japanese Restaurant has the best sushi I've found in the area. I just ate there tonight with a friend from out of town. He was in search of quality sushi as well. It never disappoints! There are two in Orlando. One downtown on Church Street, and one in Dr. Phillips. The one in Dr. Phillips is closest to you. From Kissimmee take I-4 East toward downtown and get off at the Sand Lake/ International Dr. exit. Make a left from the exit onto Sand Lake Road. The second red light should have you at a Publix and Walgreen's on your left. Make a left at this light and a right at the Wachovia. Amura is on the left with brushed aluminum doors. Enjoy!

(This entire shopping center on the left and right side of the road has some of the best restaurants in town, in my opinion! I've been to Timpanos, Samba Room, Season's 52, Amura, Bonefish, Ruth's Chris' Steakhouse, and Moonfish, and would highly recommend all of them!)

Kristi

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A good Japanese Restaurant

To kpcloud9:

Try Bayridge Sushi on SR 434 in Longwood for truly magnificent sushi and their ayce is Great for $20!

It's at the intersection of 434 and Range rd.

USA
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: A good Japanese Restaurant

I have not been but front desk says to go to Wolfgang Puck Classic Cuisine's Suishi Bar. It is in Downtown Disney (no admission) info at... www.levyrestaurants.com