We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Guide Mike

Harrisonburg, VA
Level Contributor
132 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Guide Mike

We are leaving in 10 days for DW. Is it too late to sign up for this package? How long does it take to get this package or is it e-mailed? Has anybody out there used him? Thanks!

Gray Line Orlando
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Stone VIPS
Sightseeing Tours, Movie & TV Tours
Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
407 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Guide Mike

Once you sign up, all the info is online and you access with a password. There is a tremendous amount of information here and it takes a while to get used to navigating it (IMO). But it is really helpful as are the forums you can access. I am using TGM and the Unofficial Guide to help with our touring plans. If you haven't mapped out your itinerary for each day in the park, TGM will tell you which days for which parks (and which to avoid!) as well as sample itineraries and recommendations based on your family and ages.

We're going in early September and I signed up a couple of months ago in order to plan which days in which parks so I could book dinner reservations. If you have a good amount of time over the next week or so to spend on the site, I think you could definitely get your $20 worth.

charleston
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Guide Mike

I have been to disney many times without Mike- However in 2004 I used this site and would not dream of going without it again. It made a huge difference in our trips. There is a lot of information. I used it almost daily for months before our trip.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
169 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Guide Mike

We are going in early September and I just signed up for this and there is an unbelievable amount of information. It is very difficult to get used to navigating but there is so much info. on how to optimize your trip, it is so worth it. Ten days is enough time to use it, you'll just spend a lot of time online or printing things out during that time.

4. Re: Tour Guide Mike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 04, 2009