We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando/Kissimmee Licence offices

uk
Level Contributor
230 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando/Kissimmee Licence offices

Hi

I'm getting married at Cypress Grove later this year and staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, we need to get a taxi from our hotel to either the Orlando or Kissimmee licence office. Does anyone know which is closer to our hotel and how much do you think it would be to get a taxi there and back? Thanks for your help.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
842 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando/Kissimmee Licence offices

You need to go to the Orange County Clerk of Court office. Visit the website that I list below, find the marriage licences home page and follow all the listed instructions, getting a marriage license in Orlando is fairly easy, just follow all the instructions on the website:

http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net

Once you are completly ready to get your marriage license you can catch a taxi cab or Lynx bus ( www.golynx.com ) to the Orange County Clerk of Court office in Downtown Orlando, here is the address:

425 North Orange Avenue, Room 355

Orlando, FL

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando/Kissimmee Licence offices

This is assuming the Animal Kingdom Lodge is in Orange County and not Oceola County -

It's darn close to the Osceola County line if it is.

What da' ya' think orlandohelper?

I'd be interested to know.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
842 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando/Kissimmee Licence offices

Your right Endeavor, its really hard to tell, the WDW property is like a county itself, the majority of WDW is in Orange County. Either way, the FLORIDA marriage license can be applied for and recieved at any Clerk of Court office in Florida. I posted the Orange County Clerk of Court because the Orlando office is in an easilly accesible central location and the offices in Orlando are usually alot better than the offices in Osceola county in terms of service, location, and overall experience.