We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlandopackagedepot.com Review

1 post
orlandopackagedepot.com Review

I'll be traveling to Orlando in a few months and I need to get some stuff sent before I arrive. As I was looking a local place to pick up my package because airbnb policy doesn't allow to receive packages or my host in this case, I found Orlando Package Depot. It is exactly what I'm looking for and the location is very convenient for me. It is located in Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. The thing is it looks to be a fairly new company, with almost no reviews or record.

http://www.orlandopackagedepot.com

At least it is listed in the lbvfs directory.

lbvfs.com/stores/orlando-package-depot/…

Just wondering if at least anyone has ever seen them or has any idea if they are legit. Of course any other trusted service you may provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

1 reply
Boston...
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: orlandopackagedepot.com Review

We used the service last month and collected 5 packages we had pre ordered and the service was very good. They are located inside the Travelex Currency Exchange at the Outlet mall and the operating hours are daily 9 am until 5 pm.

Reply to: orlandopackagedepot.com Review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted