We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese Buffet Orlando

Shropshire, UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese Buffet Orlando

Can anyone recommend the best Chinese Buffet in Orlando

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese Buffet Orlando

Take a look at their kitchens before you eat at one of these. Also ask to see the latest health inspection.

Chinese restaurants in the Orlando are frequently all over the news because of food safety problems.

Bill Wong's at the northern end of I-Drive is a very good buffet and has a good reputation. It's the only one I'll eat in.

Be careful and good luck!

Scotland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese Buffet Orlando

Hi,

We tried a couple of chinese buffets and the best was by far Bill Wong's Super Buffet at the bottom of I drive, near Beltz. There were loads of starters, soups, and salad and a huge range of main courses. The desserts were lovely too - lots of tiny little cakes and pastries as well as fruit and ice cream. Well worth a visit!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chinese Buffet Orlando

To GlasgowChick:

Please note for your future reference that Bill Wong's is toward the top or the northern end of I-Drive. It's located just west of Kirkman on the south side of International Drive tucked back in a small shopping plaza.

The south end of I-Drive is heading toward Sea World and the Lake Buena Vista area.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chinese Buffet Orlando

The whole idea of searching for a chinese buffet in Orlando (which has fantastic restaurants) is sort of strange to me.