We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked 2020

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
Booked 2020

So we are super excited to have booked our 3rd trip with free disney dining for apr/may 2020.

Split stay at animal kingdom lodge and hard rock hotel, will be the last time for a wee while.

Is disney dining bookings still 180 days in advance? Can't remember when it goes live in UK ( could someone give me the time please)

Also are fast passes 60 days in advance?

Need to figure out buses from Hard rock to Millenia Mall (unless the Cheesecake factory delivers!), Premium Retail outlet and possibly somewhere like a walmart. Any help truly appreciated :)

17 replies to this topic
Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
20,435 posts
42 reviews
22 helpful votes
1. Re: Booked 2020

Welcome back to Orlando, Amy!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
89 reviews
257 helpful votes
2. Re: Booked 2020

Who did you book with? I thought the free dining offer wasn't active until 25th?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
70 reviews
48 helpful votes
3. Re: Booked 2020

Amy there are a bunch of food delivery services in the US now so they will pick up from Cheesecake Factory and deliver to you if you want, for a fee.

Grub hub, door dash, Uber eats, I think Amazon has one too. FYI

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: Booked 2020

@Orlando_Vic Thank you for the welcome back :)

@_Collie14_ we thought that too. We had an email about it yesterday as we had taken a quote out previously. When we called up we managed to get the free disney dining and dollars.

@octoberitaly2 - thank you very much for that. It sounds ridiculous but we wouldn't be going to millenia mall otherwise.

5 posts
5. Re: Booked 2020

Yes I thought it was 25th before free dinning was available. Was the price with free dinning much more than your earlier quote?

Happy hols

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
6. Re: Booked 2020

It was a few hundred more then earlier quote - this was down to moving our quote a week ahead to get a standard room as only savannahs left on week originally planned (which was much much more)

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
5,090 posts
14 reviews
29 helpful votes
7. Re: Booked 2020

Amy who did you book with? I’m guessing Virgin, who have been taking pre-orders.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
7,244 posts
206 reviews
68 helpful votes
8. Re: Booked 2020

Yes, dining is 180 days plus your length of stay (up to 10 days) at AKL. FP is still 60 days plus your length of stay (up to 10 days) at AKL.

Not sure the time your windows open but enjoy your trip.

All the best

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
56 reviews
70 helpful votes
9. Re: Booked 2020

I did AKL and a split stay last year.

Window opens at 12 noon uk time.

Boston...
Level Contributor
977 posts
10. Re: Booked 2020

You can book dining online at 6 am EST at 180 days.

Reply to: Booked 2020
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted