We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Trips - Where 2go & who to book with

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando Trips - Where 2go & who to book with

I am going to Orlando in October, for the first time. I will be going with my boyfriend and we are both in our mid 20's and will be stopping at the Rodeway Inn on International Drive. I want to go everywhere - Disney, Universal, Wet & Wild, Busch etc etc. However.. as we are there for 2 weeks, i don't know how we will have time to fit everything in. Does anybody have any tips? And also am I better to book the tickets here in England (if so, can you recomend a website), or should we wait until we get over there. Many Thanks for you help.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando Trips - Where 2go & who to book with

For your tickets try undercovertourist.com

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando Trips - Where 2go & who to book with

Hi Nikki

You would probably be able to do everything in 14 days, however, you'd be praying for short or none-existent queues and rushing around doing everything.

All I can suggest is look at askdaisy.net and allears.net - these sites will give you busy days for each park. For extra magic hours for Disney (i.e the days to AVOID) check out disney.com and click on the calendar.

As a rough idea, Busch Gardens, Sea World, MGM, Magic Kingdon, Animal Kingdom, Universal, Islands of Adventure would be 1 day each. Wet n Wild and Gatorland can be half a day each. Epcot will probably need 2 days though, unless you want to miss a fair amount of it. There's 10 days straight away. Shopping maybe 1 day. Kennedy Space Centre, again 1 day. Bear in mind though although you have 14 nights, you may only have 12 days (depending on your flight schedule).

Hope this helps

3. Re: Orlando Trips - Where 2go & who to book with

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, September 02, 2009