We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

west mids, UK
Level Contributor
165 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

Woke up and skipped breakfast as we were a bit late. Decided on islands of adventure today to do HP rides. Park opened as we got there, great timing. Walked to HP land and the rides were a walk on. Then did some spells but the wand needed a repair. This was done at ollivanders swiftly and free of charge.

Caught the train to universal, I love this as it is very clever done. Went on MIB and I scored over 200k. Heat was building so went to wooby woodpecker land. Son had 45 mins playing and getting wet! Rode transformers and a bit disappointed as it is very similar to Spiderman. Don't get me wrong it's good but a bit the same.

Hubby wanted the bourbon chicken I had yesterday so went to Florida mall for lunch. Son had pizza surprise surprise!

Had our first afternoon nap of the holiday as we were all shattered. When we woke the pool was closed so we missed a storm.

Had FPs booked for HS so went in the car. Hubby rode tower of terror, son won't go anywhere near it ha ha. Did TSM again, this is a family favourite.

Went to outlets on i-drive, just got souvenirs today. Went to hotel intended to watch movie under the stars but we were tired so just crashed.

Mentioned in this post
The Florida Mall
The Florida Mall
3,098 Reviews
Orlando, FL
6 replies to this topic
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,823 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

Some folks have been complaining that Studios and IOA have too many screen rides now, like Spiderman and Transformers. Sounds like you may agree.

However, I do agree the Hogwarts Express is somewhat unique in the "screen ride" category.

England
Level Contributor
818 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

Really enjoying your reports. I'm not a Harry Potter fan but absolutely love HP land so good. Glad you are having a great time.

Mentioned in this post
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
The Wizarding World of...
36,358 Reviews
Orlando, FL
US
Level Contributor
4,706 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

Busy day but sounds fun!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
7,967 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

Great report. Love HP but being bigger can;t ride them so I am bag lady holding everything while others do. Believe me standing opposite Gringotts and seeing the dragon blow flames 3 or 4 times it loses its oohh factor

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,941 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

Sometimes you just need a nap! Enjoying your reports!

manchester england
Level Contributor
1,920 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june

short tr but sweet

Reply to: TR-kez's 40th trip 3 june
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted