We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World dining package

Warner Robins...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World dining package

We will be going to Sea World in a couple weeks as a part of the Discovery Cove package. Im still on the fence about purchasing the All day dining plan. We do plan on being at the park all day. I feel like my wife and I would benefit from the plan but my 12 year old Im not sure about. Would it be possible for my wife and daughter to share the food of 1 dining plan? So in other words purchase 2 plans for 3 people.

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
238 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World dining package

Of course you can't. Read the package details about sharing...

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,393 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea World dining package

It's pretty good value, and some of the food was quite decent too, but be aware, it can be difficult to get everything at the park done and attempt to get your money's worth out of the deal at the same time.

Although saying that, the time of year we visited the park closed much earlier.

As for sharing, it's not allowed, but I would be amazed if anyone challenged you for doing it.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea World dining package

I'm not going to say right or wrong, however Sea World has no way to know if you are sharing because of the way it is set up. So yes it is possible to share, no technically it isn't allowed.

The nice thing about the SW plan is there isn't a limit. So you can eat, snack and get drinks every hour so it is very easy to get your money's worth. If you eat twice and then get drinks throughout the day you have saved a bit of money.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,598 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea World dining package

The all day dining option is a great deal, there are 8 restaurants participating in the program, I'm sure your 12 year old will find some options, and just having a meal or two with soft drinks will cover the cost of the dining ticket.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
8,953 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea World dining package

I'm not a fan of the food at Sea World. Last time we had such a terrible lunch we left the park specifically for dinner so as not to have to eat there again.

Whether it's right or wrong aside, if you have to think about sharing in order to "get your money's worth" I think you have your answer on whether its a good deal for your family.

Warner Robins...
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea World dining package

Thanks for the feedback so far. I am in no way trying to cheat Sea World, but i just think it doesn't make sense to waste money and/or food when its not necessary. Both my wife and daughter are light eaters and judging by what I've read they could definitely share meals and it be more than enough.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea World dining package

Im not sure about sharing but we did it last year and it was totally worth it as you can get free drinks and snacks in between meals as you wander around the parks. The only thing we found was that we didn't get there early enough and struggled to get all the meals in by the time the park closed so would advise getting there early.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sea World dining package

If they are light eaters you'd be better just buying what you want and scrapping the dining deal. Better than trying to cheat the system (yes it is cheating as it clearly states no sharing) to make it fit what you want.

I agree that I didn't find the food at Seaworld that great to want to eat several meals there. We eat breakfast before going and dinner after we leave, so no need for a dining plan just for lunch. We shared a fajita platter between 2 adults last visit which cost around $15, so if they will share I can't see how the dining deal would be good value for you.

Edited: 5:09 am, June 12, 2018
Reply to: Sea World dining package
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted