We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hyatt

texas
Level Contributor
2,508 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Which hyatt

Our granddaughter coming to big volley tournament end of June. Using points,we have choice of these 3 hyatts,if we want to use them. Hyatt place airport,Hyatt place universal,Hyatt Grand Cypress. They all appear to be about same distance away from Orange county convention center,at least on computer, but I know I read about highway construction going on,which may make one better situated. What would you choose? Will use uber,as we will only go there and back 2 days,and don't want car. Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Orange County Convention Center
Orange County Convention...
846 Reviews
Orlando, FL
6 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hyatt

Hyatt Grand Recency Grand Cypress

to Orlando Convention Centre = 5 miles.

Hyatt Place Universal

to Orlando Convention Centre. = 4.5 miles.

Hyatt Place, Orlando International Airport (MCO)

to Orlando Convention Centre = 12 miles.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
Hyatt Place Orlando...
1,392 Reviews
Orlando, FL
texas
Level Contributor
2,508 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hyatt

Thank you. Phone map app today not working correctly, so nothing would show.

Massachussets
Level Contributor
420 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hyatt

Hyatt Grand Cypress is by far the nicest so if you are going to be spending time at the hotel, I would definitely pick this one.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
23,324 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hyatt

Hyatt Grand Cypress is the most "resort-y" of the 3, I'm surprised it is not much more expensive than the others. The Hyatt Place MCO is pretty basic though we stay there when we see it on Hotwire for a good price. I know nothing about the Hyatt Place Universal. Check google maps to see what the drive actually is. We often stay at MCO hotels-more and more as LBV hotel prices increase- and find it really convenient and sometimes cheaper than the equivalent hotel a few miles closer to the theme parks. But if all 3 of the Hyatts are the same price, Grand Cypress is the best

Mentioned in this post
Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
Hyatt Place Orlando...
1,392 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
314 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hyatt

I personally love the Hyatt Place brand. Not fancy, but very clean and well designed with great location.

Edited: 1:54 pm, June 08, 2018
texas
Level Contributor
2,508 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hyatt

Thank you everyone. Booked the Cypress. Liked look and pool area. I do like the Hyatt place brand,too.

Reply to: Which hyatt
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted