We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight of Passage

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flight of Passage

Yesterday I was checking out fast passes for FOP to make myself feel better about being able to get one for our December trip. There wasn't a single one available for the next 30 days... and I looked at every single day. I checked just now and there are tons available for a party of two. Not for every day but for a lot of days. Am I missing something? I just can't believe that this many people would have canceled their fast passes in the past 24 hours. Surely Disney would not of made more available right?

30 replies to this topic
Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight of Passage

Could it be that yesterday I was looking at my computer and today I am looking at the app?

(Also, I just noticed that I used the word "of" when I meant to use the word "have" in my original post. *cringe*)

Edited: 4:53 pm, September 22, 2017
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,254 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight of Passage

I read this on the Orlando facebook groups also, same thing, all of a sudden tons of available fast passes for FOP. Oh well, don't question it, just enjoy it I guess :)

Athens, Georgia
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight of Passage

But I can't because my trip is too far away :(( lucky ducks!!

Level Contributor
1,194 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight of Passage

On my MDE at the moment ( 23:10 today) Flight of passage is available to modify on 25/10 for nearly every time slot available, this also happened last week with ROL, and SDMT. They must be releasing extras,

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,254 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight of Passage

lol...sorry missed the part about you going in Dec. Hopefully you'll get one :)

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight of Passage

Just came on here to give you all the heads up! So excited, I have went from being exhausted and having an early night to delighted! DH was just browsing and we were able to get a good time on our first AK day, yay! 🎉🎉🎉

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,254 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flight of Passage

Oh that's great Fifer, happy for you :)

Level Contributor
1,194 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flight of Passage

Delighted for you fifer77mum... securing it does make it sooo exciting.

Sorry I missed the December bit too..

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flight of Passage

Thanks guys, so excited!

UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flight of Passage

Anyone got any idea how often or when they release extras? We are only just in to our 30 day window so I just booked only one we could (day we arrive) but really hoping something else comes up as not ideal to be lugging tired children out late after a long day of travel! Noticed there are none forthe weekend - is this because they've been snapped up or because weekends are just busier in general?

Reply to: Flight of Passage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted