We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whoops! Fast pass issue

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Whoops! Fast pass issue

WHOOPS!

We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later.

That's what my lap top says when I log on to try and book fast passes - luckily I am doing a dummy run to see what's available - is there something specific I need on my computer to allow me to view the availabilities - my phone works?

Thanks for the help

10 replies to this topic
Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

it was down last night which I why I thought to ask if its just my computer and I need to download something to make it work?

Level Contributor
140 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

If you are doing it before your window then it won't let you... I tried doing mine on my phone before my 60 days so I can do a dummy run but I got the same message..

I then went onto the desktop site on my computer and tried and it gave me my date that I could book so wouldn't let me do a dummy on that either.

You will just have to wait till your 30 or 60 day window opens and just wing it

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

Thank you emma

Thing is I can view available fast passes for any date as have a 14 day pass till end of 2018. I am unsure if I have told the computer the dates I wish to travel. I know you can look at dummy runs maybe its just on the app? My phone shows me everything?

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
934 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

Some people have found over the last few days that they need to change the language (either from UK to US English or the other way round - can't remember!) and that has fixed it.

Someone also suggested switching from explorer to chrome or vice Versa which also seemed to work.

Both were suggested by Disney Tech Support.

Seems like quite a few people are having the same difficulty.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

Changed to American English it works - Rachel you are the best!! I can now play ;0)

Thanks very much x

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

Did you manage to get a fast pass for FOP?

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

Just dummy bookings no need for me to look at FOP till May - not even going to expect them at 30 days so we will rope drop!

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
934 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

My pleasure - just something I have seen on another forum, so just passing it on. Glad it worked :-)

Murrells Inlet...
Level Contributor
890 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

I kept getting that message while I was making ours on Monday. I had to log out and log back in a few times. Just a heads up if it keeps happening to you.

And good luck with FOP, I could not even get one at 60 days!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Whoops! Fast pass issue

I started booking mine yesterday and actually booked a few then it stopped working and i just kept getting whoops or someone ate page. Have been logging on and off and tried chrome and explorer, laptop and phablet, just not working. Driving me crazy. Guess I'll have to phone them. Frustrating because I spend most of the time on hold when I call there and the last time was a $15 long distance charge for me because it took so long.

Reply to: Whoops! Fast pass issue
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted