We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

We need 1 last dinner place for our last night at Disney. We have a 4 yr old daughter. We are already going to O'Hana so that is out. I'm looking for a 1 TS credit at Magic Kingdom or somewhere close to there like Polynesian.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking either Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, or Kona Cafe.

I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thanks!

Wilm., DE
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

Haven't eaten at Liberty Tree and only breafast at Crystal which was good. Have eaten breakfast and dinner at kona and we really enjoyed it. Good selection, can be a little noisy but lots of activity to keep children busy and great desserts.

Have fun!

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
710 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

We went for dinner at Kona last year with our kids and I have to say it was one of the best meals during our week stay. Have a great trip!

Guelph, ON
Level Contributor
320 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

Kona is a very nice meal, but what about Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary? Your daughter would love it!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

Chef Mickey's didn't have a reasonable time slot left so we booked Crystal Palace with Pooh & friends. Still have Kona reserved so we will need to decide between the two of those. Thanks for the suggestions..........

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,433 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

Liberty Tree Tavern Character meal would be a good choice for a nice dinner to end the trip. It's a Thanksgiving menu and I found the food really good.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

Here's another vote for the Liberty Tree Tavern!

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian is a nice character buffet too. The last time we were there we had a lot of the face characters like Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter. The Grand Floridian is on the Monorail and is a gorgeous hotel. You could also watch the fireworks from the beach after dinner. Otherwise I'd go with the characters your daughter likes. Crystal Palace has the Winnie the Pooh characters, Liberty Tree Tavern has the classics (Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale.) Crystal Palace and Park Faire are buffets, Liberty Tree Tavern is served family style.

Jennifer

London
Level Contributor
65 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

What is "family style"?

9. Re: Last dinner - what do you recommend at MK or Poly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 28, 2009