We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pleasure Island..Do you have to pay to get in each club??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Emmett, Michigan
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Pleasure Island..Do you have to pay to get in each club??

Hi... We are going on our first trip to WDW and have park hopper and more tickets so we can go to water parks and pleasure island.

How does admission to pleasure island work? Once you are in, do you still have to pay 20.00 or so to get into the different clubs??

Also which are the most fun to go to??

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pleasure Island..Do you have to pay to get in each club??

Once your in the clubs are free

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pleasure Island..Do you have to pay to get in each club??

Unlike before, anyone can walk into the Pleasure Island area for free without paying an admission fee; I did it in January, though I didn't check out a club. Of course, now the clubs have separate covers, though I'm sure there's some all-inclusive package you can get just like the way they used to do it that will put you in all the clubs.

The Adventurer's Club is often mentioned on here; went years ago, they had a lounge type act. I do remember the star of the show getting a sappy story of how one of the couples attending met each other or something like that, and she said "Now isn't that just Disney sick?!" One of my favorite lines, along with the Jungle Cruise boat operator saying as we got off "Well I hope you have a great day at Magic Kingdom where all your dreams will come true, except for short lines and cheap booze. You won't even find that in Fantasyland!"

Emmett, Michigan
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pleasure Island..Do you have to pay to get in each club??

Thanx so much for the info...that sounds much more reasonable.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,122 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pleasure Island..Do you have to pay to get in each club??

Here's your prices for Pleasure Island:

MULTI-CLUB admission is now $23.38 (includes tax) -- unlimited admission to all the clubs on Pleasure Island for one night. (Both children and adults.)

SINGLE CLUB admission $11.66 (includes tax) -- admission to only ONE club on Pleasure Island. (Both children and adults.)

NOTE: The Single Club Ticket is ONLY good for: Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club, BET SoundStage Club, Mannequins Dance Palace, Motion or 8TRAX. This EXCLUDES the Comedy Club and the Adventurers Club. You can only purchase Single Club Tickets at Pleasure Island or Downtown Disney Guest Services

All guests must be 21 years old to enter most clubs at Pleasure Island. Exceptions are Adventurers Club and Comedy Warehouse.