We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora - Avatar

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
18 reviews
Pandora - Avatar

I know this is not actually opened yet - (and I do have a fastpass for the Flight of Passage and the Na'vi River Journey), - but I am wondering what the rest of Pandora-Avatar will be like - will it be like a big section of the park, where you can walk around freely and explore? Well, as freely as you can get with tons of other guests. haha

Ohio
Level Contributor
352 posts
1. Re: Pandora - Avatar

there are only the two rides, the rest of Avatarland is themeing, shops and restaurants.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Pandora - Avatar

Okay, I wasn't sure how that was to be set up - thanks.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Pandora - Avatar

Remember that there's only a couple of rides in each of the Harry Potter sections at universal, then it's just dozens of shops and some restaurants... but they're pretty big - it'll still be pretty awesome.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Pandora - Avatar

yes, I see what you mean - the Harry Potter land is absolutely amazing, and no doubt Pandora will be as well!

Oslo
Level Contributor
868 posts
388 reviews
5. Re: Pandora - Avatar

Check out various themepark news sites.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
44,103 posts
96 reviews
6. Re: Pandora - Avatar

Wait, how did you snag an FP+ for both Pandora rides?

They are tiered, and you are only supposed to be able to prebook one of the two rides in Pandora.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
559 posts
106 reviews
7. Re: Pandora - Avatar

Kat_Cubs_fan, we got both fast passes because we are going on 2 separate days. We love AK and felt we would enjoy going there twice so that we could ride both rides. If we happen to get lucky enough to ride both on the first day, we could always change plans for the other day. I'm assuming thats the only way to score both FP's at this time.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: Pandora - Avatar

-yes, on two separate days.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
44,103 posts
96 reviews
9. Re: Pandora - Avatar

O.K., that explains things; guess I jumped to conclusions...sorry!

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: Pandora - Avatar

-hey Kat, no problem. I am just thankful that you are all so helpful with info for my trip. :) This forum is invaluable for planning.