We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help with Motel

Fort Myers, Fl
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
need help with Motel

Will be in Orlando Feb 23, 24, 25th. I need 2 rooms near Sea World . Just a clean moderate price Motel. No extras, as we will be out of the room site seeing more than in it. I will be going on to Tampa on the 26th and need a Motel near the airport as I will be flying back to New York. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Also any favorite resturants suggestions near by. Thanks

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from $168.99*
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
322 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need help with Motel

We had a night at the Sleep Inn just near Sea World two weeks ago. A very clean motel and a good location. We paid about $55. A great restaurant not too far away is Bahama Breeze. Excellent food but gets packed at the weekends.

Sleep Inn at Convention Center (FL191)

6301 Westwood Blvd. , Orlando, FL, US, 32821

Phone: (407) 313-4100 Fax: (407) 313-4101

www.choicehotels.com

Fort Myers, Fl
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: need help with Motel

Thanks for your suggestion of Choice motels and the resturants.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
505 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: need help with Motel

Hi Molly,

We are staying at the Extended Stay Deluxe in Lake Buena Vista in April. We got a very good deal of less than $99 per night during spring break.. .. The rooms are all newly renovated. I've been to two of the local properties in NC and they are very nice and the new furnishings are nice. Great colors (not so motel ish) The property is approx 3 miles for the parks. You actually have to type in the hotel name in the search field to view it on this site...

Coral Springs FL
Level Contributor
741 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: need help with Motel

Hi Molly:

As for Tampa....see what is cheapest and then check trip advisor for reports. The Microtels are usually newer and cleaner, and I know there is one somewhere up there. JMO.

I have tried and tried to find one there, as I have disabled family I help take care of up there in ALF's. I usually end up driving up and back in one day because the hotels just seem superfluous for me...too high a cost for too little benefit....

Or, I plan a trip to Disney and then go to Tampa, take care of business, drive over to Disney and have an overnight vacation!

have a GREAT TIME!!

Lisa

5. Re: need help with Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 pm, August 23, 2009