We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orange Lake RV and Golf Resort

Which Orange Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lapeer Mi.
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Orange Lake RV and Golf Resort

We stayed here for 1 month on our way home to Michigan. We were really not sure if we would like it here as there is not much to do in the area unless you golf or have horses. It is miles to the nearest grocery store. Orange Lake is between Ocala and Gainesville. The RV resort is beautiful with spacious sites on cement slabs. Grassy sites are available at a great price also. This is a 10/10/10 park. We explored the surrounding area and found lots of wonderful things to do. We loved Micanopy for its wonderul shops and quaintness. It feels like time has stood still here. Be sure to visit High Springs as well. My favorite shop was in Macintosh called Winters Past. This shop is more than an antique shop. Sheila has vintage jewelry, clothes, hats, purses, gloves and more. I could spend hours browsing through her beautiful shop. Mildred's New Deal Cafe was wonderfully delicious as well.

Lapeer Mi.
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orange Lake RV and Golf Resort

Oops! I meant to say "Grand Lake RV and Golf Resort" in Orange Lake Florida.

2. Re: Orange Lake RV and Golf Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, August 30, 2009